Thanksgiving Turkey Registration Begins 10/30
The dates have been set for our turkey registration!
In an effort to ensure opportunities for people with different schedules to register, we have three registration dates and times scheduled and will only be registering a limited number of households on each day. Once we have reached the limit for that day, we will close down registration, even if it is prior to the end time listed below.
- Friday, October 30, from 9 am–11 am **FIRST 200 HOUSEHOLDS ONLY**
- Wednesday, November 4, from 1 pm–3 pm **FIRST 200 HOUSEHOLDS ONLY**
- Friday, November 13, from 4 pm–6 pm **FIRST 125 HOUSEHOLDS ONLY**
Eligibility & Documents Needed
Eligible families are families that have at least two people living in the household and who have financial need. Eligible families must pre-register to receive a turkey and food. Please see the registration dates below. The same individual who registers must be present at the time of pick up.
You must bring the following:
- Form of ID for the individual registering and one other household member (i.e. MassHealth card, work or school badge, license, social security card, birth certificate, etc.)
- Proof of address (i.e. lease, utility bill from the past 6 months, no personal or junk mail)
- Confirmation of financial need (documentation of any other assistance such as your MassHealth card)
Registration will be done at the curbside in front of The Gray House at 22 Sheldon Street due to COVID-19.
If you are driving, please enter Sheldon Street from Main street (not Arch St.) and remain in your car at all times. When it is your turn to pull in front of our driveway, please have your documentation ready to hold up to the volunteer collecting information through your car window.
If you are walking, please stand in line on the sidewalk and remain at least 6-feet apart from others at all times. Everyone must be wearing a mask while standing in line and when it is their turn to register.
We ask that you only register for a turkey with ONE community agency. The Gray House works closely with Open Pantry and other local agencies to cross reference registration lists.